A real head scratcher !!
02-27-2018, (Subject: A real head scratcher !! ) 
RE: A real head scratcher !!
Well today I had to put shoes on the rear drive axle. Low and behold the same problem, drum won't slide on!! So I ran down to napa and bought 2 sets of shoes (I hate napa shoes and generally don't buy them) put them on the right side and problem solved, the drum went right on! When I did the left side I put the shoes I've been having problems with on just to see what would happen and sure enough, couldn't get the drum on. Put the napa shoes on and drum went right on. I called truckpro (that's were the problem shoes came from) and told them what's going on and they laughed and said it's impossible. " we sell a ton of those shoes every day and no one else has had a problem" .... I see his point but the fact is the shoes from truckpro aren't right. I wasn't able to do a bunch of measuring tonight but will try to do it in the next couple days. So as it stands now, I got 4 boxes of bad shoes from them and one box of shoes that I didn't have a problem with.All the same part numbers. I was even able to wipe off the sticker on the worn out shoes and they are the same part number truckpro shoes as the ones I've been trying to put on, they fit last time!! Geez what an ordeal
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , gatow900 , Chamberpains

Messages In This Thread
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Unilevers - 02-20-2018,
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Unilevers - 02-21-2018,
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Unilevers - 02-25-2018,
RE: A real head scratcher !! - tree98 - 02-27-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.