A real head scratcher !!
02-28-2018, (Subject: A real head scratcher !! ) 
RE: A real head scratcher !!
   while it seems that you have found the problem to be bad new shoes I thought I would post up a pic of 2 s cams both a standard and an extended service you can see the difference that was being discussed. I am upgrading the brakes on 1979 pup trailer all new S cams, weld on new cam tubes, long stroke chambers, center fuse drums, extended service shoes,slack adjusters,zander windows,ect nothing will left of the old stuff.

I have had a problem with relined shoes in the past they were the paccar house brand TRP the shoes came loose at the rivets, this happened on 3 different brake jobs done over a few years what a pain in the ass have to fix one wheel at a time as we started hearing brake squeal, the first one you think shi#t happens, the second one bad luck, the third time I realize we have a problem and I don't want a free replacement of your sub par crap and they are not the same quality of the brand name shoes that I had been buying from them for the past 20 years.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

Messages In This Thread
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Unilevers - 02-20-2018,
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Unilevers - 02-21-2018,
RE: A real head scratcher !! - Unilevers - 02-25-2018,
RE: A real head scratcher !! - arch_stanton - 02-28-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.