Inline 5 or 6 adaptor kit
02-23-2018, (Subject: Inline 5 or 6 adaptor kit ) 
Inline 5 or 6 adaptor kit
I am looking to buy an Inline 5 or 6 adaptor kit. My problem is, most of these kits come with an Inline CD to install on your laptop, but it doesn't specify if the insight software is on this CD as well. Is this two of the same or do you have to buy the insight separately? What is the exact phrase or terminology I should search for either via the internet or Ebay? Does anyone know of a site that sells these kits and could possibly post a link? Can a laptop with Windows 10 support the software download? I've seen where they are detailing Windows 7 or 8 only. Any help would be appreciated.
replyreply
02-24-2018, (Subject: Inline 5 or 6 adaptor kit ) 
RE: Inline 5 or 6 adaptor kit
I have 7.6 on windows 10, no problems.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JEM Xpress
02-24-2018, (Subject: Inline 5 or 6 adaptor kit ) 
I have been checking out this website for inline 5 and 6. http://www.obdii365.com/. Can someone tell me what they think?
replyreply
02-25-2018, (Subject: Inline 5 or 6 adaptor kit ) 
(02-24-2018 )JEM Xpress Wrote:  I have been checking out this website for inline 5 and 6. http://www.obdii365.com/. Can someone tell me what they think?

Really good price on the Inline unit, looks like everything is there. Outfit selling is out of Hong Kong, but nothing wrong with that, as I think that is where most of us bought ours, I did. Looks like everything is there, including the software.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JEM Xpress , DSTdriver
02-25-2018, (Subject: Inline 5 or 6 adaptor kit ) 
(02-25-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  
(02-24-2018 )JEM Xpress Wrote:  I have been checking out this website for inline 5 and 6. http://www.obdii365.com/. Can someone tell me what they think?

Really good price on the Inline unit, looks like everything is there. Outfit selling is out of Hong Kong, but nothing wrong with that, as I think that is where most of us bought ours, I did. Looks like everything is there, including the software.

Cool, I appreciate the feedback. I have no idea what I'm doing when it comes to this kind of stuff. But I am tired of the dealership B.S. Truck went into derate last week. Two engine lights on. Went to Freightliner in Statesville NC. 2 hrs later truck was fixed. Broken wire on back side of tranny somewhere. $310.00 later.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
12-08-2020, (Subject: Inline 5 or 6 adaptor kit ) 
those chineese inline adapter CD's come with illegit copy of insite7.6 on em but no keymaker or instructions. Is not an issue tho cause you only the adapter, cables and a laptop to use em on of cousre .

the cd is useless but softwares for 7.6.2 and Clterm etc. to pull & edit your own files with are all on the interwebs in many places 4 free with the keymakers & everything if ya just look 4 it.

User's Signature: my wisdom is small. my heart is big. my love for trucking is somewhere in between.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.