Isx cm2250 engine brake choppy
03-21-2018, (Subject: Isx cm2250 engine brake choppy ) 
RE: Isx cm2250 engine brake choppy
I haven’t had a chance to fix this yet. More recently I have noticed that when the engine brake miss is most noticeable that sometimes the engine seems to have a slight miss under power as well. Sometimes everything still feel smooths. It doesn’t seem to matter how warm the engine is or air temperature or what time of day. Most of the time the engine brake isn’t working properly. Sometimes randomly throughout the day it will just work like normal. The engine brake is normal above 1500 rpm, but at about 1500 and below it just starts acting up. The miss I’ve noticed more recently when giving fuel seems to be between 1200 and 1500. Is there anything that can cause a miss in the engine brake and under fuel, but isn’t there all the time? I have no check engine light on. I don’t think an injector would cause and engine brake issue, would it? I’m thinking maybe there’s a wiring issue somewhere, but have no idea where to look.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Isx cm2250 engine brake choppy - aaronb - 03-21-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.