Engine oil discussion
03-31-2016, (Subject: Engine oil discussion ) 
RE: Engine oil discussion
Delo changed their formula a few years back to compete better in the market form what i hear. i already knew it had the highest zinc content. I also knew Supertech is not so bad as a cheap brand either. That is why I recommended their gear lube as a replacement to lucas (as an engine additive only, not as a gearbox lube).

I see someone else did their homework too. That is good.

i have always used Rotella-t, but that is because I didn't want to switch brands. After my inframe I will be using Delo-400. i have recommended it to others in the past year or so because i already knew it had better zinc ratio.

I don't need anything special,.. just good. I want my engine to last as long as possible too,... but someone can drive themselves nuts trying to find that last little spec of perfection in their oil. Screw that, -- get something that works, and works good and simply stick to it. That way you can move on towards something else.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
Engine oil discussion - NewSon - 03-31-2016,
RE: Engine oil discussion - Rawze - 03-31-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.