Egr tune up
03-31-2016, (Subject: Egr tune up ) 
Egr tune up
Hello everyone

I am looking to do the complete Egr tune up. Before I start just wanted to make sure I have new sensors on hand incase they are bad. Will be working on 2011 prostar with cummins isx 09 year engine

What sensors do I need to get.

What are part numbers

So far I found by searching on this site

I map Delta p and Egr exhaust pressure sensor

Is there more sensors that need to be changed
replyreply
03-31-2016, (Subject: Egr tune up ) 
RE: Egr tune up
(03-31-2016 )stl530 Wrote:  Hello everyone

I am looking to do the complete Egr tune up. Before I start just wanted to make sure I have new sensors on hand incase they are bad. Will be working on 2011 prostar with cummins isx 09 year engine

What sensors do I need to get.

What are part numbers

So far I found by searching on this site

I map Delta p and Egr exhaust pressure sensor

Is there more sensors that need to be changed

It sounds like you have a good list started.

here is more on this...

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=7&pid=9#pid9

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
04-01-2016, (Subject: Egr tune up ) 
Yes thanks I watched all of those videos. changing imap delta p n egr exhaust pressure sensors are common sensors that go bad

Is there more sensors
replyreply
There is one down at the DPF, maybe two, been awhile... When I eliminated the mandate, I found the tubes going into the DPF were stopped up with soot, the sensor(s) the same. Nothing was functioning under there. And if you mess with the metal tubes coming off of the DPF can, be prepared to have them snap off on you, mine did, looked like cheap pot metal and broke under very little force. I could see a well placed road stone taking one out if it hit the sweet spot. Nothing but junk under there, and designed to fail in my book.
replyreply
Anyone know all the parts numbers maybe I can find em on ebay
replyreply
04-03-2016, (Subject: Egr tune up ) 
are these the correct part numbers

4928594 pressure sensor

2897334 I map

4307166 delta

for 09 Cummins engine
replyreply
04-03-2016, (Subject: Egr tune up ) 
The best way to find all your CORRECT part numbers is to go to quickserve.cummins.com, and enter your ESN.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.