Turbo acuator code 2387
03-04-2018, (Subject: Turbo acuator code 2387 ) 
RE: Turbo acuator code 2387
I will be in Miami area Tuesday night till Wednesday morning if it helps. I have insite and an in-line 5
replyreply
 Thanks given by: redbeard , Magard
03-07-2018, (Subject: Turbo acuator code 2387 ) 
I installed My actuator like the video showed. And it ran fine but it will store a turbo actuator not calibrated code in ECM I had a turbo actuator shut down code that needed clearing so I found someone with insight to calibrated and and do the install again with my truck ... Like Rawze said its good for a pinch just thought I would mention it for emergency situations
replyreply
03-07-2018, (Subject: Turbo acuator code 2387 ) 
well got turbo and actuator off actuator seemed pretty tight but turbo is froze.The lever on the top ,I cant ever budge it.What cuses that to happer inside.That turbo only has like around 115000 miles on it.My other question is are there any tricks to getting studs out of exhaust manifold?I sprayed penatraiting spray on them so I hope tomarrow aftrnoon after turbo comes in they will be more loose.One last thing is there a video on how to clear the fault codes in ecm with insite?I should be getting my laptop and insite with inline 6 my end of day tomrrow.thanks

User's Signature: when things are not going good ,I just want to go sit in a mud puddle and blow bubbles
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.