the CM2250 Volcano ...
09-06-2017, (Subject: the CM2250 Volcano ... ) 
RE: the CM2250 Volcano ...
(09-06-2017 )Hammerhead Wrote:  Dear Ex-wife.
I know you think I am the biggest POS on the planet, and quite frankly I'm OK with that.
I tried to do the right things, and I was sooooo pissed at you when you wouldn't let me buy a new truck after all the problems I was having with this one. I hated your guts for it, and truth be told I used your toothbrush to scrub my balls one night for revenge.
After reading this thread, I owe you a great big apology. I am sooo sorry for the names I called you. Yes I know you never heard it, but my friends heard all about it. You were the biggest See You Next Tuesday on the planet. Today, I say Thank You for not letting me trade in my CM871 truck for a CM2250, and for being the bitch you still are...
Keep up the good work!
Oh btw, if you had if let me trade up to a CM2250 we'd have gone broke and you wouldn't be getting the alimony cheques you cash each month, so on second thought, it's still F! U! with a teenie weenie thank you slid in...

...and a great big thank you to this forum, as you guys have helped raise my profitability higher since the split, so I keep a bigger share than I would have...
With Love & Hate,
You each know which is for you,
Hammerhead

OMG!-- I spit my beer out all over myself!!!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , Hammerhead , JMBT
07-06-2018, (Subject: the CM2250 Volcano ... ) 
(04-01-2016 )Waterloo Wrote:  How do you get that crystallized urea out of there? It doesn't hose out with water does it? I'm thinking it is more like a calcium deposit, and will need some sort of chemical to remove, or am I off base on this? I tried google to find my answer and came up empty handed.

At that point, you have to hammer it out softly. You have to be VERY careful not to damage the diffuser grid behind it. Once you get to the grid, you have to steam clean the grid from a distance with hot water and be careful not to damage it.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Punchy
07-09-2018, (Subject: the CM2250 Volcano ... ) 
Volcano can be cleaned by heat from industrial HD heat gun or electrical heater. Crystals melting point temp is about 275F.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , kozakvod , Punchy
07-09-2018, (Subject: the CM2250 Volcano ... ) 
(07-09-2018 )snailexpress Wrote:  Volcano can be cleaned by heat from industrial HD heat gun or electrical heater. Crystals melting point temp is about 275F.

thanks for the headsup

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.