2013 ISX15 CM2350 EGR Tune & Coolant Leak
03-07-2018, (Subject: 2013 ISX15 CM2350 EGR Tune & Coolant Leak ) 
RE: 2013 ISX15 CM2350 EGR Tune & Coolant Leak
My engine! Ok, I had that same code, you want to do a injector leakdown test to see how bad it is, probably pretty bad. Now I ended up going to cummins to buy an injector isolator tool so I could plug the high pressure line between the rail and injector, turned out to be a very leaky injector, BUT I also had an injector spill valve leaking too so ended up replacing two. As far as coolant leaks, I have a cold engine leak from a hose on the passenger side inside the frame rail, ultimately replace any crap band clamps with constant torque clamps to solve those little pains in the ass. Now I have been deleted so it could also very well be the cooler, but I couldn't help you with that. IF I remember correctly cummins says a little soot is just peachy in the intake, but honestly I wouldn't think it'd hurt to pull and clean the snot out of it, check quickserve online for the instructions, seems the biggest hassle is the other lines connected to it, and it looks a bit heavy.

What model Pete?
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2013 ISX15 CM2350 EGR Tune & Coolant Leak - Rounded_nut - 03-07-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.