Cummins ISX-CM871 Wrong CPL???
03-09-2018, (Subject: Cummins ISX-CM871 Wrong CPL??? ) 
Cummins ISX-CM871 Wrong CPL???
Hi everyone,

I was working on a cummins ISX CM871, doing some minor repairs and I saw the regen light on the dashboard, therefore I went ahead and pressed the regen button and let it do it's thing while I kept working on the truck. I notice that I didn't smell that peculiar smell, when you are doing a regen, so I decided to hook up laptop to see what was going on with the aftertreatment system. I notice that the doser wasn't injecting and temperatures at DOC never got over 450 F as per laptop and decided to cut regeng short. Since It was a little late, I decided to start troubleshooting this problem tomorrow, but before that, I wrote down the cpl number just to see what updates are up there in the &nc@l cds that I have.

I wrote down this CPL 2732 out of the engine plate ID and when I looked at the work order that I created for this truck, I found out that it had a calibration of AV10228.10 Which belongs to a CPL 3748. :waaaht: Jus trying to figure out if you guys think, that this calibration might be affecting aftertreatment system? I am gonna follow troubleshooting steps tomorrow for this type of problem any way, but just wanted to put it out there, just in case someone might have come across something similar. Thank you for the help in advance.
replyreply
RE: Cummins ISX-CM871 Wrong CPL???
its the new updated cals from cummins for the new DOC's/DPF's. i attached the cross reference sheet for all.

Attached File(s)
.pdf  DPF TSB.pdf (Size: 160.55 KB / Downloads: 276)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hongo88 , Signature620 , Rawze , hhow55
RE: Cummins ISX-CM871 Wrong CPL???
(03-09-2018 )Unilevers Wrote:  its the new updated cals from cummins for the new DOC's/DPF's. i attached the cross reference sheet for all.

Thank you for the help
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.