Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?...
03-11-2018, (Subject: Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?... ) 
RE: Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?...
Here is also the state to state averages that are in my fuel database. It indicates from what state to what state we get our best and worst fuel mileages across a million miles of driving. Maybe that helps others as well. It is unfiltered data, accuracy is not the best, but is for the most part a decent overall reference. We use it to figure out where we need to focus the most on fuel savings and where we can get away with speeding up during long trips when necessary...

One has to keep in mind while looking at it, the numbers here in this particular pdf are not accurate at all. They are raw numbers that simply can be used as a rough data model to see what states/routes that I need to work hardest at to keep overall averages up.

.pdf  state-to-state fuel averages (2018-02).pdf (Size: 36.77 KB / Downloads: 349)

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Matt , dhirocz , Chamberpains , seldomseen , PuroCumminsPower , Doublecoin , Roysbigtoys , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?... - Rawze - 03-11-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.