Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?...
10-10-2019, (Subject: Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?... ) 
RE: Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?...
Since the in frame, and all of the effort put into rebuilding that motor in Rawze's driveway, no more cruise control. I'm in the flat land normally, but relived my youth by taking a trip out West... It was ugly, the 3:42 gears ugly pulling those grades... If I ran my cruise, I would have cooked my motor.

And there was a comment regarding the CB radio, that is one thing I found troubling... I keep mine on, squelched, but on. I came crossed accidents, construction back ups, police, etc., and never a word. I drove across the entire state of Oregon, through Utah and Wyoming until I headed south on I-25 to Denver, my CB lit up 3 times.

I used to run coast to coast produce, I-80 and I-40, normally finding myself in Boston. Been out here 30 years, and I do not profess to be or know anything, I just know from what I have seen in these past two or three months, that something is amiss. The professionalisms is gone, and I know about CB Rambos and perverts, I turn mine off too.

The carnage out here is increasing, my insurance company and my own lying eyes have confirmed that. Turn the CB on, Don't be a victim.

I ran this road for roughly 5 years, we had accidents, but never like this... One after another, not one truck had a CB on, they were listening to XM or texting... This sheet never happened, not like this on a regular basis like it does today, this was never the norm, now it is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxlvxvG8zOE
replyreply
 Thanks given by: LargeCar

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are you a Big-Rig Hypermiler ?... - Waterloo - 10-10-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.