Turbo inlet temperature sensor error, but I don't have one
03-13-2018, (Subject: Turbo inlet temperature sensor error, but I don't have one ) 
RE: Turbo inlet temperature sensor error, but I don't have one
(03-13-2018 )Rounded_nut Wrote:  Lol, well I hooked up insite and looked at the sensor information and just wow, they are actually getting the sensor data from the ambient air temperature sensor, I guess that's better than nothing.

That is even worse. The turbo inlet temp sensor is used for 2 things by the ECM. -- (A). to determine heat soak and efficiency of the turbocharger and help determine manifold temps. (B). to help offset and control combustion pressures.

On an engine with no sensor, it needs to be pre-set to a temperature of roughly 55c to put the combustion pressure offset determination in the ballpark. someone setting it to the outside temp is nowhere near close to what it needs. -- Like I said,.. BAD DELETE BY A GAGGLE OF F$KING MORONS!!!.

====

Program is likely nothing but copied garbage off the internet in that engine,.. Most likely it is really really bad. -- Go ahead and keep driving it and tearing up that 36,000 engine. - If i owned it, i would not even have cranked it up with such garbage programming and horrible butchered half-baked mods.

i hope you did not actually pay money for such crap!

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Turbo inlet temperature sensor error, but I don't have one - Rawze - 03-13-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.