Pete PTO wiring
03-17-2018, (Subject: Pete PTO wiring ) 
Pete PTO wiring
I've installed a PTO on my new to me Pete 389. 2015 ISX powered. According to the Pete body builders book there should be a wire on the RH frame next to the transmission labeled WHT 1513 PTO CIRCUIT that's connected to the PTO. I CAN'T FIND IT. Can anyone tell me if it's been moved or removed. I don't want to have the Pete dealer hook it up as they will charge me $$$$ for it like they do for poocar parts. Thanks in advance.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DSTdriver
03-20-2018, (Subject: Pete PTO wiring ) 
RE: Pete PTO wiring
Mystery solved.... I finally found someone at the Pete dealer that could answer my question. The wire that the Peterbilt body builders book says is "standard" on all 389's is not. It's only there if there is a factory installed PTO switch. Pete dealer said the book is wrong. THANKS POOCAR! way to be on top of things.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , dhirocz , snailexpress , hhow55 , Rounded_nut , DSTdriver
03-20-2018, (Subject: Pete PTO wiring ) 
RE: Pete PTO wiring
Thanks for sharing your findings. someone else is likely to end up there and scratching their heads too.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DSTdriver

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.