Plumble
02-20-2016, (Subject: Plumble ) 
Plumble
Hey Rawze. Glad to see the site back up. I been sitting back and just watching everything in the background and silent.
I tried to use plumble to ask a few questions but it said username invalid. Is it invite only? Also, are we not allowed to talk about @m*m^2 on the site anymore?
Thanks. Bob
replyreply
02-20-2016, (Subject: Plumble ) 
RE: Plumble
It's not private, just make sure you got the address right mumble.rawze.com and no spaces in user name
replyreply
02-22-2016, (Subject: Plumble ) 
(02-20-2016 )dbl overdrive Wrote:  Hey Rawze. Glad to see the site back up. I been sitting back and just watching everything in the background and silent.
I tried to use plumble to ask a few questions but it said username invalid. Is it invite only? Also, are we not allowed to talk about @m*m^2 on the site anymore?
Thanks. Bob
{**Content removed by protection bot**}
replyreply
{**Content removed by protection bot**}
Is the link broken? It won't let me view it.
replyreply
It's not a link too mm its on of the forum subforums for members, it works fine for me
replyreply
The link works. Stick around. I'm a Jayhawk from a dot on the map out yonder.

You can find MM on {Another Forum}.com

{ added by Rawze: You should read this before going to other auto and truck forums: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=4&pid=4#pid4 }

User's Signature: 2010 386 Pete CM871, 13 spd. 3.55
replyreply
02-23-2016, (Subject: Plumble ) 
Not to sound rude, because I'm not trying to be, I won't go to any other places to look.
replyreply
(02-23-2016 )ChrisP Wrote:  Not to sound rude, because I'm not trying to be, I won't go to any other places to look.

I'm sorry man your either gonna have to go looking else where or figure out how to hop on mumble/plumble(mobile) cause all the @m*m^2 docs an great info has been stripped from the site for various reasons.
replyreply
No problem, I was just curious. I looked at (name de1eted) before and wasn't impressed. I tried the mumble/plumble app last night and had issues, couldn't get it to work (probably my own ineptness). I'll keep trying, I just have to read and reread computer stuff several times before it sinks in.

Sorry: You do not have Permission to perform that action.
You are currently logged in with the username: 'ChrisP'

This is the message I got when I clicked on the link.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.