ISX-15 pushing coolant out of reservoir tank -help-
03-24-2018, (Subject: ISX-15 pushing coolant out of reservoir tank -help- ) 
RE: ISX-15 pushing coolant out of reservoir tank -help-
Everything pointed to in this thread is clearly suggesting as BAD DELETE!

* EGR cooler removed = no proper cooling for cylinders 5 and 6. = Liner and head gasket issues down the road.

* 40+ PSI boost on a CM2350 engine = Liner and head gasket issues. That enigne only needs about 32-34 psi max. This is even when making close to 800+ HP due to its already high (18.9:1) compression ratio. 40+ will kill one for sure after a short while. does it still have the VG turbo?

=== Blasting coolant out of the tank only under engine load and not all the time is NOT a compressor. It is a head gasket problem due to a fretted Liner.

Pull the oil pan and pressurize the coolant system to 20-PSI and let it sit over night. Look for a few drops of coolant mixed with oil around the bottom of number 5 and 6 pistons the next day. That is your next move. -- That or put a rag + zip-tie over the pressure relief cap neck and leave the cap loose so it cannot build coolant pressure then limp it to Mr. Hags or Gearheads shop to have it tested/fixed. If it is a head issue of any kind, it is inframe time. There is no one on the west coast that I would trust to hold a screwdriver nonetheless take my engine apart. This especially includes OEM.

===

I PM'd you my number.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: hhow55 , rrod , serv , Waterloo , scottydogtruck

Messages In This Thread
RE: ISX-15 pushing coolant out of reservoir tank -help- - Rawze - 03-24-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.