Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
03-28-2018, (Subject: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... ) 
RE: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
Waterloo, I think that fuse is for the inverter. I know you changed it with a new one, just info so you don't chase your tail to TK in the future

Dave
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead
03-29-2018, (Subject: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... ) 
(03-28-2018 )8042 Wrote:  Waterloo, I think that fuse is for the inverter. I know you changed it with a new one, just info so you don't chase your tail to TK in the future

Dave

I went up to O'reily's and bought a flat blade 200 amp quick burn fuse and holder, $17. That other fuse, no one carried, or stocked. Talked to TK, and they wanted $30 ea, he did not have any in stock. I hate when they use goofy stuff like this, a Marine fuse? And not even a common one.
replyreply
Still getting air in my cooling system! I’m up at TA having the air dryer installed and the front brakes. Drove here, cracked the hood only to see the coolant jug was wanting to push coolant out of the cap. I cracked the crossover petcock valve and released air until coolant came out. Took about 3 seconds. Can’t figure this out?

Also, prior to replacing the air compressor I did do a block exhaust gas test following the Quickserve instructions. I used fresh test fluid. No gas, passed test.
replyreply
(03-29-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  ...
prior to replacing the air compressor I did do a block exhaust gas test following the Quickserve instructions. I used fresh test fluid. No gas, passed test.

I have seen guys come over here with blown head gaskets and pass that exhaust gas fluid test. I trust it zero percent.

Possible head gasket failure?.

you have posted this in the past...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...3#pid24093

Did they even bother to counter-bore the block?. I have found no post(s) where you say they counter-bored the block to prevent another failure in the future.

You had a stealershit do the infrmae on your truck. I would not trust them to hold a screwdriver nonetheless do an inframe. This is especially true with a 600HP engine build. No counter-bore to re-strengthen it = repeating failures.

===

A trip to Mr. Hags with it may be in order?. Just stating the obvious based on your history with it and the fact that your very over-priced stealershit inframe was not likely done very well the first time.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
I have to agree, Houston, we have a problem. I called dealer, as of now, he sounds like he will hopefully help me out. I’m sure he will want me to bring the truck in. He says he wants to do the exhaust gas test with the liquid. I have a fresh bottle at the house, I’ll do that when I get home. It passed the last time, let’s see how she does this time. Likely heading to GA.
replyreply
Bad omen... The ads at the bottom of my screen... Two say “Blown Head Gasket” No lie.
replyreply
Mine would pass the Napa exhaust gas test...that is until I used CT to close the turbo and raise cylinder pressures. Then I would get a steady stream of bubbles and the liquid would instantly turn yellow.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
It did not pass the test, we have real issues. Turned green on me, took a around 30 seconds of pumping on the bulb. First attempt it passed, but I waited, in the rain, I'm soaked... Let the thermostat open and in about 30 seconds, blue went to green.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead
That sucks man. Someone you paid big bucks do do a job right took a shortcut somewhere.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.