Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
03-30-2018, (Subject: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... ) 
RE: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
I offered for him to bring it down here and help him fix it in my driveway yesterday like we did with Nilao's. Also curious to see why it failed prematurely, do a failure analysis on it.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Wiseman , Nilao , Hammerhead , hhow55
(03-30-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  I offered for him to bring it down here and help him fix it in my driveway yesterday like we did with Nilao's. Also curious to see why it failed prematurely, do a failure analysis on it.

Working on getting my ducks in a row right now. I want to know why too, hopefully will be heading to GA here shortly. Running some parts back for core deposits, will talk to dealer and then figure out the finances. Truck has enough fuel in her to make it. ;-)
replyreply
(03-29-2018 )Hammerhead Wrote:  
(03-28-2018 )8042 Wrote:  Waterloo, I think that fuse is for the inverter. I know you changed it with a new one, just info so you don't chase your tail to TK in the future

Dave

Holy Crap!
Buddy!
Long time, no talk...hope all is good with you and the Mrs.

Working hard in waterloo's sandbox, LOL he is right freight has been hopping and rates are OOTW.
Will try to call soon to chatch up.
replyreply
(03-29-2018 )Hammerhead Wrote:  
(03-28-2018 )8042 Wrote:  Waterloo, I think that fuse is for the inverter. I know you changed it with a new one, just info so you don't chase your tail to TK in the future

Dave

Holy Crap!
Buddy!
Long time, no talk...hope all is good with you and the Mrs.

Working hard in waterloo's sandbox, LOL he is right freight has been hopping and rates are OOTW.
Will try to call soon to chatch up.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
You can't go wrong at Rawze's Waterloo. You can't get any better work at a better price than if you do it yourself with his tutelage.

Hopefully you can reuse the head and liners/pistons and only need to purchase a gasket kit.
replyreply
(03-30-2018 )Nilao Wrote:  You can't go wrong at Rawze's Waterloo. You can't get any better work at a better price than if you do it yourself with his tutelage.

Hopefully you can reuse the head and liners/pistons and only need to purchase a gasket kit.

I hear you! Went by the dealer, he wants to get the truck in, two week wait, pull head, send head out for inspection and blah blah blah... I'll be packing up and jumping on I-75 and heading to GA here, probably on Monday, family coming for Easter. Figuring out the finances. This really blindsided us up here.
replyreply
Got the word from Rawze! Come on down he says! Talked to my carrier, asked if I still had a job, LOL! Jeff said go do it, fix the truck, freight is going bonkers! And we are up for another carrier of the year award. ;-)

Heading South on Monday.
replyreply
Cleaning up my mess, just taking a break... I have paint, primer, brake cleaner, etc. Going to throw in some tools to bring down too. Excited to leave!

Talked to the dealership, the manager wants me to keep him in the loop as to what we find. He told me if there is something they are doing wrong, he wants to know. His hands are tied, its been two years, and I can understand that and I have the mandate removed... They will always get you there.

So, no need in making a scene or enemies, I have a good feeling things will turn around, knock on wood. Wish me luck, say some prays too. Hopefully the Big Guy will hear them. ;-)
replyreply
I might try to get by there go put a face with the name and smear some grease on my face so I can say I helped. Lol
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.