Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
03-30-2018, (Subject: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... ) 
RE: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
Holy hell, what a turn of events. I feel for ya. I hate seeing stuff like this happen cause it reminds me of how close we all are to enormous struggles no matter how hard we fight against it. It's good to see your keeping this completely under your control. It's the absolute strongest way you can proceed.
I know of nothing personally from Rawze except his writen word. But it's hard not to trust a guy that up front waves a banner stating "What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!."
It's much like the bum holding a sign "Homeless and hungry, need money for strippers and booze" You just know he has to be trustworthy.

Im jealous of the education your about to recieve.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , Waterloo , schISM
Oooh, maybe I can swing by too. I have a McDonough load delivering on Wednesday...

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
(03-30-2018 )Chamberpains Wrote:  Holy hell, what a turn of events. I feel for ya. I hate seeing stuff like this happen cause it reminds me of how close we all are to enormous struggles no matter how hard we fight against it. It's good to see your keeping this completely under your control. It's the absolute strongest way you can proceed.
I know of nothing personally from Rawze except his writen word. But it's hard not to trust a guy that up front waves a banner stating "What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!."
It's much like the bum holding a sign "Homeless and hungry, need money for strippers and booze" You just know he has to be trustworthy.

Im jealous of the education your about to recieve.

Holy Hell is spot on. And thank you Camberpains, you get it, no use in getting fired up, it will not change anything, and the truck still needs to be fixed. I have quite a few questions too, but my best bet is to shut up and listen. I can do that.

Rawze called me when I was at the TA having my air dryer and front brakes installed. I posted on the site, and then my phone rang. How many guys will do that?

I'm in good hands, and I am bringing some tools, that canopy, two tables and my ashtray. ;-)

Navy Corpsman, be prepared! LOL!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains
03-31-2018, (Subject: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... ) 
Where's the jealous button?

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dhirocz , Chamberpains
Don't forget aluminum can compactor. I will be around too.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
Damn!
Why do I live so far away!?

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress
04-01-2018, (Subject: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... ) 
Sorry to hear of your misfortune, however thing's will go well at rawze's

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , schISM
04-01-2018, (Subject: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... ) 
(04-01-2018 )hhow55 Wrote:  Sorry to hear of your misfortune, however thing's will go well at rawze's

Thanks Howard, this really sucks, but we will get her fixed for good, once and for all. ;-)
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.