Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
03-26-2018, (Subject: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... ) 
RE: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
(03-25-2018 )Hammerhead Wrote:  
(03-25-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  ... Jamie Davis Towing parka and bibs are going on for this one. ;-)

Please tell us that you are joking?
Please don't tell me you actually supported that doughhead from that stupid show with even stupider people on it?
Those of us from the area can't stand all the BS drama hype crap spewed there...you might as well just be Keeping Up With The Kardashians as well if you're into that BS!

LOL! I hit the hammer nerve!

I say "Jamie Davis Towing" parka because it is what I wore for a few years in the oil field and folks familiar with the show know what the gear looks like, along with signifying cold and miserable. I have that, "don't run me over" blue set. Just my way to say I am bundling up like that kid in a Christmas Story, LOL!

And I like the show, actually learned a thing or two, unlike that ice road trucker nonsense. That show insulted my intelligence, as I used to live and work up there in Alaska. I guess like this show annoys yourself.

But, I get a real kick at how they are able to upright this equipment and some of the extreme places these guys have to drag vehicles and equipment out of. Also, how they show what happened to get the truck and trailer upside down in the tree 200 feet in the air. Then we have the bonehead steering wheel holders, "What the Hell are you thinking driver!?! Where are your chains!?!". LOL!

That is why I watch, the personal drama stuff I really don't care about, it is the mechanics that intrigues me. And it gives me pause when I see a wrecker driver on the side of the road, more so than it used to. I never really gave much thought to what they do, now I have just that much more respect. A job I really would not be interested in doing.

I also like that they show real events, you cannot stage these accidents. And the folks I have told about the show, that now watch, walk away with some real appreciation for the jobs we ALL do out here. My mom loves the show for that very reason. She is proud of the work we do, not the steering wheel holders, but us drivers and what we sometimes go through out here.

So, I don't think it is that bad of a show, much better than the other "reality" shows out there. But, you are up there too, so I can see where you are coming from. Like me and Ice Road Truckers, I could throw an ashtray through the TV if I was forced to watch that BS.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Chamberpains , hhow55 , kryten

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... - Waterloo - 03-26-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.