Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
03-27-2018, (Subject: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... ) 
RE: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
So I am soaked, had to finish putting the CAC plumbing on, went to install that and found one of the boots was torn internally. Another parts run... Get back, finish that job, go to tear out the batteries, bolt holding the battery hold down bracket snaps, and yes I put nut buster on it... Try and find those, no vice so I could not make my own. Head to Napa, get raped, go to install the batteries and notice this little fuse, a Marine Quick Burn 200 amp fuse is in pieces... Everything stopped right there, WTF is this POS? It is for the new million dollar Tri-Pac unit, TK is closed by now and I bet they want $200 for it. $7 on the internet... I finished up cleaning up the cables, wire brush and sand paper, under my little canopy sitting on my Homer bucket... Said F it, it is beer thirty.

Here is that fuse... Whoever put it in wrenched down on it, crushed it, and it fell into pieces...

https://www.waytekwire.com/item/45563/EA...00-Marine/

Third week... I am getting so f'n tired of this crap. Everyday it is something else... I am gentle with my stuff, I don't slam the door to the bathroom stalls, or car doors, work gently with fittings, use nut buster, dialectic great, anti-seize, etc. I own hammers and that is always the last resort, unless I'm dealing with pipe. I want to cry! LOL!

Here it is, hopefully can start the old girl tomorrow.

replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... - Waterloo - 03-27-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.