Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
03-28-2018, (Subject: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... ) 
RE: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose...
Well, she fired right up! Compressor built air, no leaks, no knocks!

New batteries installed, called the new O'riley's auto parts store down the street, they had a 200 amp fuse and a holder, that issue solved, which was another adventure, wasted to much time on that. The new batteries and fuse is in! Cleaned all of the connections up, sanded and degreased, greased and installed. Took the batteries back to the dealer today too.

The power steering pump is working turning the gear box, which is good. Crawled under there to jack up the front end and took a look at the front brake pads... Time to replace.

The hits keep on coming. I called TA up the street, $339 to install new pads, cheaper than I can do it when time is figured in. Hell, it will take me all day running for parts, etc. Have an appointment for 1000 tomorrow for air dryer and brake job. Then come home and clean up my mess, take the compressor and air dryer cores back, pack the truck and go to work.

Vacation my ass. ;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , Chamberpains

Messages In This Thread
RE: Coolant hose is not a "coolant" hose... - Waterloo - 03-28-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.