CM 870 hard start issue
04-06-2018, (Subject: CM 870 hard start issue ) 
RE: CM 870 hard start issue
so both of the white tabs just snapped of on me when i tried to get them of. I got done with unplugging all the cables and sensors then the weather started to look really mean...

I found them at the dealershit " dealership " for 15$ bucks a piece. they were so old that they would have broken on anyone, they were really brittle.

I figured i couldn't finish the day i started so i decided to find a local mechanic who can do it for cheap and who is reliable. Found a guy and dropped of the truck at his shop, he should be done monday!.

I wanted to the job the my self to get familiarized the engine a little more but i haven't worked in over a month and i just finished orientation at this new company so i need to start making some money ASAP.

Also asked the mechanic to check the fuel gear pump and some of the other things that are suspicions to me on the truck.

Sorry to disappoint some of you folks but in my case time is money that i cant afford to lose anymore.

ill keep everyone posted good n bad!
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM 870 hard start issue - Evotrucker - 04-06-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.