CM 870 hard start issue
04-09-2018, (Subject: CM 870 hard start issue ) 
RE: CM 870 hard start issue
So i called the mechanic this afternoon and he said that it is leaking a little but that leak shouldn't make the truck loose pressure the way it is. I called cummins to affirm to my current situation and they said pretty much the same thing

I drove to the shop to talk to the mechanic and see how things are going, he started half trough the job and said he wants to put everything back together to really diagnose the issue. I know dumb AF.... I gave him the diagnoses sheet and other paper work that i got from the first shop. Also to note i dont blame the guy, i basically told him that the fuel dampers need to be changed, he did what he was told but in the end hes helping me out a little

Basically this guy wants to check the other guys work to see if he is actually right, he could finish the job today but to me he seems worried ill be mad at him if job gets the done and it's still not resolved.

one good thing he said " if i diagnose it and find the real problem, they will have to give you your money back or some for the wrong diagnoses and parts i got ". I'm not sure how that will fly with them but i'm sure they don't want me to tell every trucker that i know in my city to avoid them at all costs.

I told the guy i just need the truck start up right and for me to be able to work for a month and then ill be able to start working on the truck little by little. This isn't the first time ive had to deal with fuel issue on a truck, it could possibly be a small issue or a big one. its hard to really narrow it down when the truck wasn't really taken care of and if it has been it wasn't done properly.

ill keep you guys posted with in 2 or 3 days. i dont want to keep going back and forth little by little. ill givw you guys the hole run down when it gets fixed.

User's Signature: The creator said " Help your self and I will help you; Protect your self and I will protect you "
replyreply
 Thanks given by: pearce trucking

Messages In This Thread
RE: CM 870 hard start issue - Evotrucker - 04-09-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.