Isx 871 Egr Valve Code
03-28-2018, (Subject: Isx 871 Egr Valve Code ) 
Isx 871 Egr Valve Code
Good morning fellow members need help here so i got to the truck this morning turn truck on and have this code (egr controller out of calibration) does it means i need a new egr valve? Egr valve its been replaced at some point now it has the green one not the red original, truck has 780k miles any input will be apreciated thanks

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
RE: Isx 871 Egr Valve Code
Could be the egr valve sticking and needing cleaning?.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RTRUCKING48
(03-28-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  Could be the egr valve sticking and needing cleaning?.
Thanks Rawze ill take it down to inspect
replyreply
I had the same thing a few weeks ago

http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2762

By the time ya buy a new one your half way there to paying for the cure. Get rid of it.

User's Signature: That’s pronounced, /ˈs(k)izəm/
replyreply
 Thanks given by: RTRUCKING48
03-29-2018, (Subject: Isx 871 Egr Valve Code ) 
(03-28-2018 )schISM Wrote:  I had the same thing a few weeks ago

http://rawze99.com/forums/showthread.php?tid=2762

By the time ya buy a new one your half way there to paying for the cure. Get rid of it.
That's the plan to get rid of it, but for now i have to deal with this egr problems and update on my code i took the egr valve off and wasn't that dirty but it was stuck open took the solenoid top part of and clean it real good after 2 cans of carb cleaner lucky i got it working again its running good so far
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.