Riding With the KING! Going to see Rawze!
04-03-2018, (Subject: Riding With the KING! Going to see Rawze! ) 
RE: Riding With the KING! Going to see Rawze!
I'm in the same boat (or should I say Prostar) as Waterloo. Except I don't have any spare money now. Had an inframe done at the local stealership Jan 2017. I know it hasn't been running right since. I've been wanting to get to Haggai's but haven't managed to. Last June, the stealership is telling me that to do anything to my "modified" engine they will first have to return it to original condition; that he's surprised that they in-framed it and shouldn't have. They will never see my truck again. I live 1500 miles away from GA and wish I had bobtailed there last year, it would have been worth it. Now in Jan 2018 I just spent $15g plus a $2g tow bill to have a broken crankshaft replaced. YES, I said broken crankshaft. I wish I had taken pictures. The engine had to be taken out of frame. Fortunately the block checked out okay.

The engine still doesn't sound right, and driving 60mph only seeing 6.5mpg average. If it doesn't blow up on me before then, it's going to get to Atlanta soon.

Good luck Waterloo, sounds like your truck problems are soon going to be taken care of.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rrod
(04-03-2018 )barf Wrote:  barf
Short for Barfolomew?

User's Signature: 2011 Prostar Cummins 871
replyreply
Click on his username. He tells you the origins. It still makes me laugh anytime I see his name. So simple and yet so funny. Hahaha.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: barf , Rawze , DosGatos
04-04-2018, (Subject: Riding With the KING! Going to see Rawze! ) 
Uh oh...

The office was talkin about a load they bid on for me going to...

....Georgia...:waaaht:

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Brock , dhirocz , Rawze , BobsYourUncle , Waterloo
04-06-2018, (Subject: Riding With the KING! Going to see Rawze! ) 
Thread continued at ...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...6#pid25356

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.