Airline madness!!!!!!!!
04-05-2018, (Subject: Airline madness!!!!!!!! ) 
RE: Airline madness!!!!!!!!
I know last night I had my friend who changed the governor and every go under the truck he changed theno rings on governor but I just don’t get it when I’m stopped and idling it’s a slow leak when I’m driving it’s going from 120 psi to 90 back up constantly I’ve changed all my fittings to the air dryer system and to the main compressor line at this point we’re thinking foot valve or front brake valve.... smh pain in the ass....
replyreply
Just took it to the international dealership couldn’t find anything major
replyreply
When you're driving your air suspension is always using air. Depending on how rough the road is it will cycle quite frequently. That is the way it's designed so you don't take the abuse of the road. How much air pressure are you losing when you're sitting still with the truck off. If it takes several hours for it to get down to 90 I would not worry about it. You could have over a dozen pinhole leaks that you will never find and you will constantly be chasing these. If you are obsessed with having an absolutely perfectly sealed system then continue to get out your soapy spray bottle and soak everything associated with the air system. All the Airlines air tanks fittings airbags valves and even the compressor and governor. If I were to take on such a task I would start at one end of the truck and work my way to the opposite end slowly and methodically soaking everything fixing all air leaks along the way. I would expect this task to take no less than a couple days to ensure all leaks were sealed up.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dhirocz , Pmarrero88
In case you haven't already done it. Make sure you try flipping your shifter splitter switch for hi and low range. when your parked its almost always in low range and could be leaking in hi only.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: schISM
04-07-2018, (Subject: Airline madness!!!!!!!! ) 
When I’m sitting it doesn’t leak out to much it’s mainly when im driving she goes from 125 to 90 and cycles in about three to four minute span smh I don’t mind lil leak so much but I gotta find this joker...
replyreply
(04-04-2018 )Pmarrero88 Wrote:  [font=Impact][size=medium] help me I just wanna see my truck sit at 135 psi and only lose air when I apply the brakes not just for no reason...!!! Thanks fellas

Ok, this is IMPOSSIBLE to ask of your truck and 135 psi is on the high side of most trucks safe operating range. If you have an air suspension, truck or trailer or even worse both, than it/they use A LOT of AIR to keep the road from riding up your A$$ the entire time you drive it or beating the crap out of the freight. The compressor cycling every 3-4 minutes is a little fast, but not bad depending on the roughness of the road and if you're using the brakes to control your speed.

Quote:Posted by Pmarrero88 - Today
When I’m sitting it doesn’t leak out to much it’s mainly when im driving she goes from 125 to 90 and cycles in about three to four minute span

If its cycling like that when your driving AND while your sitting still idling, you've already stated you've replaced and checked the air dryer, governor, and fittings and lines and checked the air tanks and spray checked a bunch of other stuff. then I would take a look at the air compressor itself. Register your engine on Cummins Quickserve for free and search for Air Compressor service manual. You will find more than enough information to check the compressor out. They can leak externally in places that are very hard to reach or even in bad situations they can leak into the main engine air intake, oil, or coolant systems.

If you find something else that is causing your issue, please post it. I love to learn new things.
replyreply
Possible the brake chamber leaks once air is applied to release the spring brake?
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.