Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
05-22-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
you are supposed to change your license in 30 days after you change your residence.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Nilao , Waterloo , Signature620 , Roysbigtoys , snailexpress , Old Driver
This has certainly been a ride, way out of my wheelhouse. If you told me when I bought this truck that in a few years I would be divorced and in framing it in some guys front yard just south of Atlanta GA, I would have said your nuts. Not the divorce part, the in frame part. Owning this truck has been a blessing and a curse.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: JMBT
Sounds like something i say everyday.
replyreply
If you are still there on thursday i might stop by to BS awhile, if it is ok with Rawze.
replyreply
I’ll be here, still a bit to do. Front structure, Pre lube, AC in the sleeper, we are close. Just pray there are no leaks! I was the mechanic, the VERY SLOW and tedious one. You do this at Rawze’s House, he will help with letting you know this and that, he ain’t doing the job. I’m a truck driver, personal relations guy for my company, not a mechanic. What I just did with Rawze’s help IS rocket science to me. And I ain’t a rocket scientist.

Here is a warning to any of you that do not know Rawze, you get an invite like I received, bring your own tools, bring a good attitude and plan on being a mechanic. You will get dirty. And watch the beer bottle caps, one fell under the truck and I rolled over it, cut my back. LOL! And yes, it was my beer cap. ;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: DDlighttruck , simon999 , Hammerhead , snailexpress , Signature620 , t700 , barf , Volvo8873 , BobsYourUncle
05-23-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
I did get that invite, and it extremely helpful how Rawze does it. He isnt the mech, but gives you guidance, and his knowledge. If you are not willing to get dirty and do the job yourself, dont ask him for help. He also gives you the confidence to work on your truck.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: t700 , Waterloo
Sounds like the dealershits need to send the mechanics to Rawze’s school. Shade tree certified.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , BobsYourUncle
When you get to it, I'm interested in the part where you prime the fuel and oil.:D
Thanks

User's Signature: 2011 Prostar Cummins 871
replyreply
Rained all day today, had maybe two hours total of sunshine... Finished up some little stuff, didn’t get to the turbo actuator, rain. Ready to install the front structure, maybe tomorrow. Need the crane for that, two man job moving into place. Everything is pretty much ready to go at this point.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.