Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
05-31-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
I moved down here becsuse I got tired of winter in Maine.
replyreply
(05-31-2018 )Hammerhead Wrote:  Yeah, us northern boys don't exactly do very well with that billion percent humidity crap do we

I remember the one time I was down that way. It was January and my destination was Gulfport MS. It was a bit nippy at minus 20C when I left Kelowna but I was feeling quite spring like when I stopped for fuel in Louisiana and it was about 30F. Most of the local guys working at the truck stop were wearing parkas and I was quite comfortable with my lumber jacket. I giggled at these "southerners" who can't take a little bit of cool weather then realized if I went down there in the summer I'd most likely melt.

User's Signature: Too young to quit........Too old to change.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
Going to try to post the video I shot of the truck starting. There are two short clips. The very first attempt, and then we let the starter cool, and the 2nd successful attempt. I stopped filming during starter rest period, which was around maybe four minutes. here goes, let's see if I can get this to work.

Here they are...

#1 initial first cranking:

#2 after letting starter cool a bit: {when it first fired off and ran }

I thought it sounded pretty darn good.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: BobsYourUncle , Brock , Shandro , Mrkentee , snailexpress , kalsandhu , Hammerhead , iceman , bossboy2 , scottydogtruck , JMBT , SuperTrucker

User's Signature: Too young to quit........Too old to change.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , snailexpress , Signature620
(05-31-2018 )kryten Wrote:  

I know... Trust me, I know. What a trip.
replyreply
(05-31-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  Going to try to post the video I shot of the truck starting. There are two short clips. The very first attempt, and then we let the starter cool, and the 2nd successful attempt. I stopped filming during starter rest period, which was around maybe four minutes. here goes, let's see if I can get this to work.

Here they are...

https://youtu.be/PpsfujvFKcM

https://youtu.be/1hdRaSD9mqk

That was rather uneventful. Good, though. I expected cheers, and maybe somebody dumping the gatorade jug over Rawze’s head in celebration. :)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Signature620
(05-31-2018 )Mrkentee Wrote:  
(05-31-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  Going to try to post the video I shot of the truck starting. There are two short clips. The very first attempt, and then we let the starter cool, and the 2nd successful attempt. I stopped filming during starter rest period, which was around maybe four minutes. here goes, let's see if I can get this to work.

Here they are...

https://youtu.be/PpsfujvFKcM

https://youtu.be/1hdRaSD9mqk

That was rather uneventful. Good, though. I expected cheers, and maybe somebody dumping the gatorade jug over Rawze’s head in celebration. :)

And that was the plan, uneventful. Rawze cut the block and helped with head and liner install, everything else was 100% me. I even brought the bulk of the tools used in the in frame. I did not come here for Rawze to rebuild my motor.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , Hammerhead , Chamberpains , JMBT
They usually do that to the coach. That’s all I meant.
replyreply
06-01-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
(05-31-2018 )Mrkentee Wrote:  They usually do that to the coach. That’s all I meant.

It's alright, this has been a very stressful time for me. Very stressful.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Mrkentee

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.