Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
04-11-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
(04-11-2018 )74bassman Wrote:  you are in very good hands with Rawze. Glad to hear tthat a dealership actually has some integerity
[/quote]

Yes on the dealership, and thank God!

And then we have Rawze... I hope I do not get in trouble for this... I am parked in his driveway as I type... LOL!

Yes, I am in Extremely good hands. You will never know what Rawze and his family do to help so many of us... His phone rings non stop... His wife opens the door to her house to total strangers, like myself. She did not know me from Adam, but when Rawze called me at the TA, after I had posted my troubles, his wife was in the background yelling for me to come down to have my truck fixed. She is a truly beautiful woman... Behind every good man is an incredible woman. Rawze found her.

If you guys only knew what this family does, I honestly could not do it, and I have a big heart. What Rawze and his wife do is in Sainthood territory. They do not have to do this, but yet they do. Rawze has my eternal gratitude, I will never be able to repay this man or his family for what they are doing for me personally.

That donation button up there, use it, shoot a few bucks when you can. I can tell you this, the monies he takes in are spent wisely, most of it to help guys like me, and those that came before me, and those that will come after. He is not getting rich off of us, he is using that money to help us. Those monies are spent on tools, diagnostic equipment, supplies, etc. I was floored to see what he does, and how he does it. Rawze does not have to do this, TRUST me on that. We are a blessed bunch to know this man, and doubly blessed that he cares enough to help us all out. I will leave it at that. ;-)
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2 , uncleal13 , kalsandhu , Hammerhead , barf , redbeard , kryten , bossboy2 , dhirocz , Signature620 , Roysbigtoys , DLC , Squish099 , quickrigs , Brock , rrod , Wiseman , PuroCumminsPower , scottydogtruck , gatow900 , hhow55 , Pro Star Cummins , Chamberpains , t700 , DDlighttruck , overshot , JMBT , zero4 , DSTdriver , LargeCar , SuperTrucker , Toolguy
04-12-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
I know...because I'm one of those who would have been totally screwed had I not ended up here. I know alot, but everything I don't I can learn here and that helps a TON for a diy owner operator. When I found this place, my truck had been sitting for a couple months with badly damaged cams and I could no longer drive it...and the company refused to make good on their promises to help with an inframe. With his videos, I was able to repair it to buy enough time to save for a complete overhaul...which is what I'm doing now. I was moving from loaner truck to loaner hardly making any money since they had shop ridden maxfarces in them and I was damn near bankrupt.

None of us are born knowing it all. To learn you have to be willing to admit when you DONT know something. I can normally make pretty good decisions on my own, and rarely am I impressed with anyones technical or mechanical knowledge...but rawze is in another class by himself. There are also others here who are hell-bent on sharing what they know, which is why this is my new favorite forum.

Good or bad, I like and admire the truth, even if it comes with hot sauce...because when it comes to decisions, I prefer FACTS. It's the only way to fly!

What rawze does is amazing. For a man who comes from a background that led me to not trust anyone and who has been burnt more times than I care to remember and scarred in the worst of ways, I am still blown away by not only what he knows, but by what he does. How warm and welcoming his family is to helping you on top of that leaves me speechless(which RARELY happens). When I first left there, I actually felt for the first time in many years that there might actually be some hope left in society and if there were more people in the world like that, things would end up ok.

That being said, I am STILL envious of what you are learning. I'll be embarking on my own journey later this summer, same as you. I crave knowledge and experience and as a rather new O/O with a mechanical background, what I have learned here has helped me take a problem child tractor and turn it into one of the top earners in my fleet.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2 , redbeard , Waterloo , rrod , barf , overshot , zero4 , LargeCar , Toolguy
Rawze has helped me also, Im very lucky that he is my neighbor. maybe ill see ya later today if the truck doesnt die on me between NC and there.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
Checking out the rods... Measuring the rods for wear. How many shops do that?

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

replyreply
 Thanks given by: rrod , hhow55 , aaronb , PuroCumminsPower , barf , Rawze , gatow900 , Toolguy
I'm headed your way, see you tomorrow afternoon.

User's Signature: It's hard to win an argument with a smart person, but it's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo
Waterloo, I am real happy to see you and Rawze working together on this. Lord knows you've had a tough go with this truck the last little while and it's amazing a guy like Rawze is here to help out in ways unimaginable!

This forum really is a amazing place!

User's Signature: I'm no mechanic, I'm just a guy that breaks down enough to know a bit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dhirocz , Pd6cas2 , Signature620 , Waterloo , zero4
04-13-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
(04-12-2018 )hhow55 Wrote:  I'm headed your way, see you tomorrow afternoon.

Ok, we are here! No parts until next week though. Dealer just ordered them thru Cummins. Delivering to Mr Hagg, hopefully Monday.
replyreply
Parts are shipping today, UPS Ground. I’m thinking Tuesday or Wednesday. Glad they came through!
replyreply
(04-12-2018 )Brock Wrote:  Waterloo, I am real happy to see you and Rawze working together on this. Lord knows you've had a tough go with this truck the last little while and it's amazing a guy like Rawze is here to help out in ways unimaginable!

This forum really is a amazing place!

Everyone here is amazing! Wildpib is here hanging out, he came ready to work! LOL! But we haven’t much to do. I’m just putzing around with scrapping rust and Por 15’ing parts. Rawze through a coat on my oil pan, I think he is getting bored... Working on my tail light assembly right now. Going to have to make a trip to the beer store here shortly!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , zero4

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.