Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
04-07-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
(04-06-2018 )Rawze Wrote:  ... it gets better ...

Ok, so we finally got the full build sheet for the overhaul he got at the stealershit 2 years ago. It is worse than that ...

ALL THE CRITICAL PARTS!!! --~ALL OF THEM! ~--- Were replaced with parts for an ISX 450 engine. It is no longer build as a 600 engine any more. The overhaul kit is wrong, the pistons are wrong, the valve cam is wrong, the injectors are wrong, the injector cam is wrong, and the programming does not match the build.

Someone typo'd the ESN when looking up the parts? -- Now, everything is for a smaller engine with an odd obscure 871E model CPL now that was not even build for the states. I will have to re-program the engine for a totally different build if he decides to keep it this way. Otherwise, the pistons, valve and injector cams, and injectors will all have to be changed back like they are supposed to be. What a royal mess!.

-- Starting to wonder what we will find inside now and how the mis-matched programming effected the engine internally. I guess we will discover this as we get it apart.

Rawze, we need a Hate button for stories like this...

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , gatow900 , LargeCar

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - Hammerhead - 04-07-2018
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.