Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
04-09-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
...the messed up thing is, if there was a trouble code for a bad counterbore, I bet it would have been done.

You would think they would teach these techs the importance of the counterbore. It's clear to me that most of these techs are really just parts changers...unable to see past a scanner when diagnosing a problem.

I'm still curious about what they are willing to do to make this right. I certainly hope they do something to make this right.

And just think, MY company refused to help me with an engine unless it was done at Cummins because they are 'certified'. What a crock of shi#t. Years back when I worked at Firestone during that explorer tire recall, I had one of the executives hand me the answer sheet when I was taking my certification exams...so I would be 'certified'. Never used it and passed with flying colors without it. Likewise, I can jerk off like a champ too, don't need to be certified to do that either. As you can see, people get lulled into this false sense of security with the word when it doesn't mean anything...it's turned into an abused corporate term.

I'm glad somebody is stepping up where the so called experts flat out failed. Proof in a morally bankrupt and greedy industry that there might be a little hope still left out there for us. What is going on in this industry is immoral and in some ways downright criminal.

User's Signature: 2010 T2000, CM871, 13spd, 977k, tanker yanker
Overhauled @ 927k
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Rawze , hhow55 , Chamberpains , Roysbigtoys , barf , rrod , kalsandhu , fargonaz , bossboy2 , Pro Star Cummins , zero4 , LargeCar , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - dhirocz - 04-09-2018
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.