Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
04-09-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
Ya know, when a couple owner/operators can do a superior inframe *IN A DRIVEWAY!!! no less, to an Authorized Dealership, with Certified Journeyman staff...
I dunno, perhaps dealerships should be pulled?
Perhaps Journeyman Cert's/License should be pulled?

If we were this negligent while doing our job, our insurance would drop our policies, the record would probably mean other insurance companies wouldn't even consider issuing policies...
Hell, in all reality if we were this negligent and killed someone, we would be criminally charged!

Cummins should be ashamed of this. This Certified Cummins Dealership shop is a representative of them, and is frankly tarnishing their brand.

Waterloo, I hope they come good for you in some way.
This is a violation of trust.
This was a misrepresentation of professionalism.
This is quite frankly fraud.
And the sad part is, they hold the ultimate get out of jail free card because of the unauthorized modification, even through we all can see that was clearly not what caused the failure in the first place.

This makes me sick.
I feel for you dude...

*absolutely no disrespect intended towards Rawze's driveway, I'd happily choose to inframe my motor in said driveway...
just sayin

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dhirocz , Brock , BobsYourUncle , Evotrucker , Rawze , Pd6cas2 , hhow55 , Chamberpains , Roysbigtoys , barf , scottydogtruck , rrod , kalsandhu , fargonaz , simon999 , rgreen , zero4 , LargeCar , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - Hammerhead - 04-09-2018
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.