Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
04-09-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
dhirocz buying your own tools and manuals goes a long ways because of like you said, people who care. If someone's give a damn is busted or they haven't been trained right it gets expensive. I've been at the losing end of a bad BCIV rebuild. Not near as expensive as a ISX. I learned a lot and cost me $. I've also found when asking mechanics about dotting the i's and crossing the t's like Waterloo did they can get a bit butt-hurt that you may know possibly more than them. Some can really not give a shi#t after their pride has been hurt. I'm not saying that has happened here but to be mindful of it. My bedside manner may not be the best and have pissed off the odd "pro" wrench puller.

Props to Rawze for documenting on YouTube his own rebuild. It's helpful to understand the process and how to do it the correct way.

User's Signature: The fastest way to learn is to make a mistake. If it costs me $ I learn pretty quickly. It's cheaper to learn from someone else's mistakes.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , hhow55 , Rawze , Brock , LargeCar , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - DLC - 04-09-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.