Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
04-09-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
(04-09-2018 )Hammerhead Wrote:  
(04-09-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  Talked to the dealer this morning... Got the manager on the phone, and first thing out of his mouth is what parts do you need and where do I send them! So, two new cams, overhaul kit and six new injectors headed to GA! I agreed to buy the head, which at this point, I do not care. Everything should be here shortly. Finally some good news!

That is great to hear.
What sort of comments/reply did they make when they were informed that the counterbores were never cut, and the liner hadn't been shimmed?

Honestly, after what he saw with the parts, I do not believe that was on his radar. He told me last week, prior to knowing about the poor quality workmanship of the in frame, that he would make this right, and he did. I am sure there will be some procedural changes in the shop, at least I hope there are. I’m very relieved, they have done the right thing, I get my motor back, save easily $17,000 in parts and am going to hopefully be operating Rawze’s counterbore tool here shortly! Learning quite a bit here, and now with my mind at ease, I can start absorbing this information as Rawze is a fountain of just that.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Pd6cas2 , dhirocz , hhow55 , kalsandhu , BobsYourUncle , redbeard , Chamberpains , Signature620 , Brock , fargonaz , Hammerhead , scottydogtruck , Kid Rock , PuroCumminsPower , gatow900 , barf , overshot , RojoPete , zero4 , LargeCar , Toolguy

Messages In This Thread
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - Waterloo - 04-09-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.