Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
04-19-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
(04-18-2018 )dhirocz Wrote:  New injectors. I would love to find them, apparently they are out there!

I'm stuck using 4434PX injectors. Still gotta be better than some $1200 unknown set of 'refurbished' injectors(which, by my understanding, just means they are cleaned and tested and not remanned at all).

I would love to get schooled on this thing. Still jealous! Soak up every thing you can!

I'm still trying to find a not so pain in the ass way to pull my trans at the same time. Flywheel housing gasket is starting to leak just a little bit...

The dealer told me no new injectors in the pipeline... They ordered remans, I got new. Same goes for the heads. Order some injectors, see what you get, if not new, shoot them back and try again. I was totally blown away. At Mr Haggs, this is the norm, remans come in as new parts. I think most of us here have already figured out a Cummins Motor is only good for a few hundred thousand miles until everything melts down and is no longer repairable. Just my experience. You want a reliable motor, find an old Detroit Series 60 or Cummins N-14.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: overshot

Messages In This Thread
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - Waterloo - 04-19-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.