Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
04-19-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
(04-19-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  ..
The dealer told me no new injectors in the pipeline... They ordered remans, I got new. Same goes for the heads. Order some injectors, see what you get, if not new, shoot them back and try again. I was totally blown away. At Mr Haggs, this is the norm, remans come in as new parts. I think most of us here have already figured out a Cummins Motor is only good for a few hundred thousand miles until everything melts down and is no longer repairable. Just my experience. You want a reliable motor, find an old Detroit Series 60 or Cummins N-14.

Actually Mr. Hag is able to quote and get them either way when he orders. What the girl in the front was saying is that when someone orders re-man through them for the lower price, because they order so much stuff, she often rejects RX part numbers and demands PX part numbers instead while she is at the parts pickup so that people get new even though they paid only for re-man.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead , Kid Rock , barf , PuroCumminsPower , gatow900 , overshot , zero4 , LargeCar

Messages In This Thread
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - Rawze - 04-19-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.