Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
04-29-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
WOW, that's sad Waterloo. I followed your 1st inframe. And thought, this poor guy. I'm glad Rawze and Mr. Hagg are helping you out. They are great!!

Last year i had to do an inframe on my Pete. I couldn't get to Mr. Hagg to get it done. So, a friend recommended a shop (not a stealershit) he uses. Which was closer to home, anyway. I went and talked to the shop owner. He answered all the questions, with all the right answers. So, i let them do the work. I told them what I wanted and how i wanted done (as i had learned on this forum & from Mr. Hagg & Rawze). No problem, I was told. So, I went home for a little R & R.

Being the anxious person that I am. I couldn't just stay at home. So, back to the shop I went. For the lack of a better title "the shop hand" was reassembling the engine. So, I started asking questions about what was done and how it was done. I was not exactly comforted by the responses.

In the end I just felt uneasy and worried is this thing gonna last. I didn't want to go through what you are now. Plus, i was just plain tired of spending money on this truck. OK Rawze go ahead and kick me in the arse. I went and bought a Freightliner Columbia S60 glider (not a Fitzgerald). Although I haven't had the maintenance cost as i did with cummins. I'm not jumping for joy. Fuel mileage SUCKS. With a Unilever tune it pulls dang good, but no better fuel mileage.

Anywho, I wish you luck and prosperity.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , zero4

Messages In This Thread
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - overshot - 04-29-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.