Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
05-02-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
Well, we should be going to get the head today, been kind of putzing around here. I was under the truck yesterday and Rawze came out and said let's go to Mr Haggs! So, we ran up there, Mr Hagg had a programming issue on a truck that he needed some help with. They test drove the truck and believe they found the issue. Maybe Rawze can chime in on that one, sounds like there may be an update coming for the 2250 or 2350.

While they were fixing the truck, I met a couple of really nice guys. One was Mark, I forget his screen name here, he will be doing some work today in Mr Hagg's parking lot. Mr Hagg is booked out two weeks and can't squeeze him in, but Mark is from CA and has some rattling under that front cover, sounds like it may be that same split gear that I had fail on my 871. Mr Hagg is going to show him what to do and let him have at it. How many shops would allow that, and help? Mr Hagg and his team are just a class act all the way around.

Mark, what a cool guy, he was there at Mr Haggs when we arrived. Rawze went in and went right to work. I was out front in the little drivers area in front of the shop. We got talking and I asked him what he was doing there in regards to his truck. He said he was on an ISX FB forum and that Mr Haggs was the shop recommended, he was excited to be there. Then he mentioned Rawze, who was this guy Rawze? Everyone talks about Rawze, he asked several shops if they had ever heard of him and where he was... I don't think Mark knew where he was... I told him Rawze was inside, that was the guy that just walked in to the shop with the laptop. His face lit up like a little kid on Christmas morning! LOL! He said I have to meet him! And he did, he was so excited, it was actually pretty cool.

Well, Rawze and Mr Hagg finished up on the truck and said "lunch time, let's go eat"! Mark was in the shop and was invited along, so, myself, Rawze and Mr. Hagg all went out for lunch. Mr Hagg took us to a little chicken joint, best damn chicken sandwich I have ever had, and French fries that were just incredible, LOL! Mark bought lunch, and we all had a good time.

Rawze invited Mr Hagg and Mark over for dinner that evening, as we just went shopping and I bought a ton of food. Rawze was worried when he saw all of the food I had bought, I told him don't worry, I was sure we were going to have company and that none would go to waste. Ha Ha! I was right! Rawze put on his chef hat and on the grill prepared a few pounds of Salmon and a few more pounds of Ribeye steaks. The food was AWESOME as usual, had good conversation with very good company, it was a fun evening.

So, that was our day yesterday, didn't get much done on the truck, and that is OK. I ALWAYS enjoy visiting Mr Haggs shop, so many good folks up there. It is actually fun to just sit out front and talk with the other owner operators and hearing their stories. I feel like I have a new family, some of the nicest folks I have ever met up there and here at the house, (a shout out to Joe and his wife along with Brian). And what I found interesting, the folks from the West Coast that were dropping off trucks and heading to the airport. I asked Mr Hagg about that, and he said it is normal. Folks are coming from all over the country to place their trucks in his care. It really is quite amazing, but after spending a little time in his shop, I can see why folks do that. I would.

Allright, going to take a shower and see if we can go get a head today! We are getting closer! Stay tuned for more updates!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Magard , hhow55 , BobsYourUncle , Kid Rock , Pd6cas2 , dhirocz , kalsandhu , rrod , Roysbigtoys , schISM , scottydogtruck , zero4

Messages In This Thread
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - Waterloo - 05-02-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.