Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
05-03-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
(05-02-2018 )dhirocz Wrote:  Wow. And I felt accomplished...2 injectors, overhead, turbo and actuator, some chambers, air lines, levelling valve, replaced some broken hardware and some rattles, and a few other little things in the past few days.

Amazing how well she runs with good injectors! I lucked out on some older NIB ones for a steal, put some on the shelf and replaced my bad ones. One of them came in the old style box and had older markings on it compared to the newer ones...date on it puts it at 10 years old!

I need to plan on upgrading my hardware under the front cover when I do my fan clutch here in the near future, though it might make more sense to wait until next time my engine is apart as well...

With all the talk about haggais, it makes it hard to not just drop off my truck there later in the year...but then I'd never have the chance to cut the counterbores and get balls deep in this thing, pull the crank, etc...

I'm an engine kinda guy. Hard to resist the temptation to DIY it at home. Glad yours is coming along, betcha can't wait to drive it!

old injectors??? -- You might want to consider older injectors has a recall on them...
http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...08#pid2508

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead

Messages In This Thread
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - Rawze - 05-03-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.