Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
07-29-2018, (Subject: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... ) 
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ...
Well, reporting in... Been busy, been slow, been depressed... Been a long year.

The truck is running great, motor is still breaking in, getting around 6 to 6.5 mpg.

{added by Rawze jul.2019}...
Rawze Wrote:Turns out he had a bad ecm causing low fuel mileage. he found this later on. here is that story: http://rawze.com/forums/showthread.php?t...7#pid39797

Running without the cruise the majority of the time. That new turbo, knock on wood is holding up nicely. I removed the turbo boots to inspect for oil the other day, dry as a bone, unlike the reman Cummins it replaced.

Had a few other issues, nothing major, air line stuff. Fixed that. So far the truck has been treating me good. Knock on wood.

Freight has been slow, which really sucks. The Big 3 is undertaking some of the wildest re-tooling I have ever seen in all of my years hauling auto parts. Even the suppliers are building new facilities and or under major expansions. Hopefully in a few weeks these guys will get back on line. The company I am leased to is putting me on a dedicated run for the next few weeks. The pay is good and it will be steady until these guys fire these plants back up.

The knee is still messed up, I think I tore an ACL... Not good, will be having that looked at here soon.

I'll give you a call Rawze... Say high to Zen.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze , t700 , Nostalgic

Messages In This Thread
Caveat emptor - Waterloo - 04-09-2018,
RE: Helping Waterloo out with an inframe ... - Waterloo - 07-29-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.