Blend door actuator
04-13-2018, (Subject: Blend door actuator ) 
Blend door actuator
Can anybody tell me how to get to the blend door actuator on a 2013 w900? I'm stuck on dashvent and when I turn knob to defrost...I can hear clicking but it stays on the dashvent.
Is it located in the air box with the blower motor or under the dash somewhere?
Thanks
replyreply
04-13-2018, (Subject: Blend door actuator ) 
RE: Blend door actuator
If it's like my '08 T660 (which I think all B cab KW's are) it is located behind the glove compartment. Remove the 4 screws to get the glove compartment out of the dash and it is on the right side of the duct work, you may have to remove the kick panel i'm not sure, that just pops off. I'll include a link to a PDF file I found that has TONS of info on KW A/C systems, look for page 99, it shows the mode control actuator location on the ductwork. Hope this helps!

https://www.macsw.org/WEB/images/MACS_Do...nowrth.pdf
replyreply
 Thanks given by: dhirocz , Skman , Chamberpains
07-09-2020, (Subject: Blend door actuator ) 
RE: Blend door actuator
(04-13-2018 )Skman Wrote:  Can anybody tell me how to get to the blend door actuator on a 2013 w900? I'm stuck on dashvent and when I turn knob to defrost...I can hear clicking but it stays on the dashvent.
Is it located in the air box with the blower motor or under the dash somewhere?
Thanks

Take out glove box you should be able to see it,it has a cable hooked to it with 3 screws, some are easier to replace then others. Gd luck
Mine was on a 579. Go to you tube under jdftwo. Theres a video
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.