Is it worth it to add a davco?
02-28-2019, (Subject: Is it worth it to add a davco? ) 
RE: Is it worth it to add a davco?
Apperantly is blend with additive thats good for -40. Said it was better than number one . But I got new fuel filter and got all ingelled but the filter gauge is still reading 20 maxed out with the red light on . Idled ok once I got the prime done and ungelled the fuel but now it will only run a little while till its sucks all the fuel out of the filter on the motor and the one on the frame paccar style stays full . My lift pump is not as loud as it is normally and it’s like it’s not keeping up with fuel demand . Cycle the key serveal times and she fires right up runs fine smooth the gulps and then dies . I only made it 40 somthing miles today trying to get little closer to finding a shop or parts and mostly a place worth staying at . Another driver I never meet today helped me out a lot today and makes you realize there are people out there like my self and it was a blessing to have come across him . He ended up calling it a day where I was going to end up just to insist that he hook hook our batteries together so I would not run out of heat and my dog and I not freeze like last night and this morning. I appreciate all you guys . Hopefully I can figure it out tomorrow it’s been a long 4 days .
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is it worth it to add a davco? - Ironsled - 02-28-2019

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.