coolant filter cut apart
05-04-2016, (Subject: coolant filter cut apart ) 
RE: coolant filter cut apart
Bazdan you reminded of this so called O/O my 1st company had. He was the "SUPER trucker" of super truckers.

I ran into this moron one day while loading and he was whining and dripping about only getting about $100 on his pay statement a couple of days previous. It didn't take long to get the rest of the story. Back in the day my company's main fuel supplier in western Canada was Shell. I remember the pay period before this one there was a note in the pay packet from the payroll lady saying that Shell's computer had gone down just as they were getting ready to send out the bills so there would be no fuel deduction for that 2 week period, all the fuel for the month would be deducted next pay period. Now to me I think "$2500 now or $5000 in 2 weeks not a big deal"

Mr Super trucker didn't bother reading the note, all he saw was his cheque was $3-4000 bigger than he was expecting so we went out and bought a big screen TV with a bunch of other crap he couldn't afford. Thinking for the future, this guy could barely think for the present.

Rawze - thanks for the belly laugh first thing in the morning with that image of the ditch.:D

User's Signature: Too young to quit........Too old to change.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: coolant filter cut apart - kryten - 05-04-2016

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.