PARTS STORE
04-21-2018, (Subject: PARTS STORE ) 
RE: PARTS STORE
(04-21-2018 )lonestar16 Wrote:  is it possible to make the system work like it is suppose to as long as u keep it clean as best as u can..i no idling is a big part in making the system fail sooner then it should ..not good with computer so can anyone recommend a good shop to have the insite ran so i can get some base numbers to keep and eye on..

You can keep the system working if you keep after it well enough. I would recommend getting your own Insite software though and doing everything yourself or it is going to break you.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
04-21-2018, (Subject: PARTS STORE ) 
thank u sir didnt know i had to be a computer guy to just be able to keep the truck up and running .any recommendation on what insite sofeware i should go far and is it hard to work the software..thank yall have all been a big help in learon how to do it the right way.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Hammerhead
04-22-2018, (Subject: PARTS STORE ) 
(04-21-2018 )lonestar16 Wrote:  thank u sir didnt know i had to be a computer guy to just be able to keep the truck up and running .any recommendation on what insite sofeware i should go far and is it hard to work the software..thank yall have all been a big help in learon how to do it the right way.

Go to eBay and search out an Inline 5 (or 6) with Insite 7.6.X
Should be a lil under US$400.00
Insite isn't terribly complicated. You want to find an older laptop with Windows 7 is best. Remember, this laptop is a tool, not a toy! So no internet surfing on it. It is to connect to, and work on your truck only!

User's Signature: Why? Why do I always ask "why?" Because I can't learn or help teach others with "'cause I said so..."
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Waterloo , Chamberpains
04-22-2018, (Subject: PARTS STORE ) 
Windows 7, 32 bit. The 64 bit can be a little disagreeable with software of that time.
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.