MX13 and oil bypass
05-08-2018, (Subject: MX13 and oil bypass ) 
RE: MX13 and oil bypass
(05-08-2018 )bossboy2 Wrote:  
(04-24-2018 )Pete379 Wrote:  I am wondering if anyone has any experience installing a oil bypass filter system on a paccar mx13. I really liked the amsoil filter I ran on my cm870 and have been tossing around the idea of installing one on the mandated MX13 i have now. They come with a factory disposable centrifugal secondary filter but the oil pressure of the paccar is almost identical to what I had in the isx running around 40psi highway and I was under the assumption that’s not enough for the centrifugal filters to filter adequately. Any thoughts?

I was under the impression you needed air pressure for a centrifuge to work. Maybe that's with just one particular type, though.

I think there are 2 types. One that is oil driven (requires 60+ psi pressure to work well), and one that is air assist I think.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
MX13 and oil bypass - Pete379 - 04-24-2018,
RE: MX13 and oil bypass - Rawze - 05-08-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.