best J1939/1708 adapter
05-17-2018, (Subject: best J1939/1708 adapter ) 
RE: best J1939/1708 adapter
I have genuine Cummins Inline, chineese Inline, Genuine Nexiq, Fake Nexiq, and a genuine Noregon. Here is what I say,...

The noregon --- THE ADAPTER ITSELF IT IS TOTAL AND COMPLETE GARBAGE!!! -- You can;t flash an ECM with the noregon, most software hates it, and even NAvistar junk hates it. --
Use a Nexiq. -- I PAID $3800 FOR THE DAMN NOREGON WITH JPRO!. -- I had to take alternative steps with my jpro software I PAID FOR because the LEGIT VERSION would not stay running -- Every couple months, it complained about my computer and UN-LISCENCED ITSELF and the goddamn tech support kept arguing with me and saying I could would have to pay for another year of support for them to do anything about it, and even during that first year,.. they gave me a hard time over re-licensing it all the time because their crap IS TOO SENSITIVE to the laptop.

cINEESE/Legit nEXIQ--- i GOT IT FROM amazon AND ITY WAS SUPPOSED TO BE legit BUT IT WAS a fake that got into the mix. -- I went to my local fleet-pride and got a legit one. The fake Nexiq died adfter a while but I am happy with the legit one 100%.

Chineese/Legit Inline adapter -- Can't tell the difference in performance AT ALL with them. All of them are rock solid that I have used, Chinese or otherwise.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply

Messages In This Thread
RE: best J1939/1708 adapter - Rawze - 05-17-2018

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.