Need some help identifying part #'s
05-02-2018, (Subject: Need some help identifying part #'s ) 
Need some help identifying part #'s
I have the 2250 time bomb fuel pump on my engine yet and have a rebuilt 2 cylinder ready to go on. Problem is I don't know what the part numbers are for the fuel lines? I also read that I need new brackets?

Cummins quick serve basically just shows me the 3 cylinder pump and the part numbers for the tappets and plungers are the updated ones.

So I went to Cummins and they brought up everything and were going to sell me the 3 cylinder hardware yet. I said this is the new updated 2 cylinder pump so I asked if I can get those and he got pissy and said that this is it. I basically said alright and walked out of there calm and collectively.

Can any of you guys help me out? I have the part # for the one hose but I am just shooting blanks at this moment. Thanks

Attached File(s)Thumbnail(s)

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply
 Thanks given by: fargonaz , rrod
05-02-2018, (Subject: Need some help identifying part #'s ) 
RE: Need some help identifying part #'s
Click on the tsb that pops up beside the part number on the part supersession screen. It'll tell you to update to the 2 cylinder design as well as all the needed parts / fuel lines to do the retrofit.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: rrod , Rawze , Volvo8873
05-04-2018, (Subject: Need some help identifying part #'s ) 
RE: Need some help identifying part #'s
(05-02-2018 )Starlight Wrote:  Click on the tsb that pops up beside the part number on the part supersession screen. It'll tell you to update to the 2 cylinder design as well as all the needed parts / fuel lines to do the retrofit.

Thank you! Apparently I just needed to do some more digging.

User's Signature: Born and raised in Vyskonsin on milk, cheese, bread, and beer!
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.