JPRO CODE
05-06-2018, (Subject: JPRO CODE ) 
JPRO CODE
just had my truck scan at the ta n ny using the jpro n its showing code number 3697,,engin control module calibration memory bad intelligent device or component.error intenal to the ecm related to the engine software failures...can any body tell me what that mean and point me in the right direction on what my next step should be..thanks
replyreply
RE: JPRO CODE
What kind of truck> What engine? year?

some history on the truck? When it occurred? -- Is it de-mandated? if so, then who did it?

there are a lot of reasons for that code, most of which have to do with programming and not an actual memory failure.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
truck a international lonestar 2016 with a cummins 2350...it seam the check enging light only come on when i first start the truck up it doesnt do it going down the road ..it mandated and as long as i have the truck no work has been done on the motor expet for i chang the imap sensor ..the light cam on once befor bt this is the first time i had a shop scanned it to figure out what wrong..the light off now so no clue what to think
replyreply
I would suspect a grounding issue then perhaps. that error is not so common.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: lonestar16
I had that issue using an EF10064.26 cal. Switched to an EF10046.34 and it never happened again. Maybe have cummins update your cal. to the latest version could do the trick.

User's Signature: That’s pronounced, /ˈs(k)izəm/
replyreply
 Thanks given by: Rawze
(05-06-2018 )schISM Wrote:  I had that issue using an EF10064.26 cal. Switched to an EF10046.34 and it never happened again. Maybe have cummins update your cal. to the latest version could do the trick.

thanl ill get with cummins in see what we can do
replyreply

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.