aftermarket sensors
05-07-2018, (Subject: aftermarket sensors ) 
RE: aftermarket sensors
(05-07-2018 )snailexpress Wrote:  
(05-06-2018 )Waterloo Wrote:  OEM sensors only. Don’t waste your money or potentially sacrifice your motor for a few pennies.
OEM doesn't mean the part is good anymore in my experience.
I came to Cummins to buy NoX inlet sensor awhile ago. Salesmen was searching something in his computer almost one hour then gave me NoX outlet sensor. I asked him why my old sensor wires wrapped in heat shield and this one is not. He replied it's a new style sensor. I was so naive to trust official Cummins salesman. Sensor looks absolutely the same except electrical plug has small difference. Lost my weekend to turn the sensor back and got what I need.
Another case. Volvo tie rod ends from Volvo dealership $ 180 each in plastic bag and paperwork in Chinese language. No any word in English or any other language. They were last 3 months.
The swamp is everywhere.

When I go to dealer, I always ask for OEM only version of a part. Many dealers will sell you Chinese knock-off crap if you let them and don't ask.

User's Signature: ->: What I post is just my own thoughts and Opinions! --- I AM Full Of S__T!.
replyreply
 Thanks given by: snailexpress , BobsYourUncle , t700 , rrod

Messages In This Thread
aftermarket sensors - Chinto - 05-06-2018,
RE: aftermarket sensors - Rawze - 05-07-2018
RE: aftermarket sensors - rrod - 05-07-2018,

NOTE: Rawze.com is not affiliated, nor endorses any of the google ads that are displayed on this website.